الجمعة، 11 أغسطس 2017

What to do now
By: Khalda Yagoob

It takes a heart to cry
It takes a lot to flood
Someone meets another, and then choke 
By emptiness that is so vacant so pure.
Breaking purity, guessing jumping in time 
Sailing too far 
Nothing moves 
Or moving as quick as nothing 
Waiting is so sharp, 
Let's all wait.

They are reminders in a war of versions 
Oooh, my life, my dream 
My new book, turning to be the old one,
It finds nothing back to me,
It does not need me,
I am redundant, 
What to do now,

When I try to understand. 
Nothing to grasp,
It is just taste,

It takes nothing to stop,
In the stobage there is everything, 
Everything as it is suppose to, 
So, work lives forever 

rules are a waste,
Eyes working for fear,
Hear something relaxing,
You have to pick
You have relaxed for so long 

All who wants to provoke me succeeded
Provokation is a love in danger
No one undersrands, why chances are so many
Why by them I am picked, made hungery and wicked 
I cannot free myself
helplessly riding

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق